It's easy to upload your team members to Float using our CSV import tool or by using one of the project management integrations.
1.. Start by selecting Import from the People page.
2. Choose whether to upload your team using the CSV template or by connecting to a project management tool. See the integrations page for more details.
3. If using the template, select Download People template and open the file in Excel or Google Sheets.
💡 Here's a tip: Check Pre-populate with your existing team if you want to make changes to your existing team, or see how your current data is structured.
4. Fill out the relevant data in the template. The Name column is the only mandatory field.
When you're done, select the Upload CSV file option to import your team.
- It’s not possible at this time to assign access rights using the CSV import.
- Multiple tags should be separated by a comma.
- You can only import the maximum number of people available in your plan.
- Altering or adding columns will result in an error message when uploading.
💡 Here's a tip: If your team is located in a platform that we don't currently have an integration with, you can still import your data using our API or Zapier.