The right-click tools help you make quick adjustments to your team's schedules. Right-click anywhere on the Schedule or select the menu at the bottom of Float to get started.
Note: Keyboard shortcuts are listed next to the action.
- Replace (R) all tasks scheduled within the duration of a new task. Previous tasks are deleted.
- Split (S) a task. Tasks must cover at least two days in order to be split.
- Complete (C) a task. A checkmark is displayed next to tasks and the task color becomes translucent. They can also be filtered and isolated in your reports.
- Delete (D) a task. Selected tasks will be deleted from your account.
💡 Here's a tip: Select Add/Edit from the actions menu or tap "A" or "Esc" on your keyboard to return to the default view.
In addition to the right-click menu shortcuts above, the following keyboard shortcuts are available in Float:
- Add new task (T)
- Add new person (E)
- Add new project (P)
- Search/filter (F)
- Jump to today's date (/)
- Close popup (Esc)
- Undo (Ctrl + Z)
- Move to archive (Ctrl + J)
To bring up the shortcuts and search menu, hold "Shift"+"?" from your keyboard.