If your team is using OneLogin as its identity provider, it's easy to set up SAML single sign-on with Float in just a few minutes.
📝 Note: To set up OneLogin, you must be the Account Owner.
From your Team Settings, scroll down to the Authentication section and select Configure.
To fill out the form, you'll need to access your OneLogin account. From there:
- Select Apps / Add Apps
- Search and select ‘Float’ from the app directory
- Select the SSO tab.
- Copy the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) field (Selecting the clipboard icon next to this field will select this).
- Copy the Issuer URL, which is the field directly above it.
- Copy the X.509 Certificate. You can get to this by selecting ‘View Details’. Make sure you copy the whole certificate by selecting the clipboard icon.
- Select the Configuration tab
- Enter your Float subdomain in the Float Company field. For example, if you login to float using the URL: agencyname.float.com then you'll enter "agencyname" in this field.
- Select Save
Your team can now log into Float from OneLogin or by clicking the Sign in with OneLogin directly from your Float subdomain (i.e., yourteamname.float.com).
- User provisioning is not currently supported. Before your team can authenticate via OneLogin, they must already have account access to Float.
- To remove your authentication, select Configure from your Team Settings and delete the values.