You can schedule public and custom holidays from the Time Off tab on the Team Settings page.
Public holidays make it easy to schedule time off across countries and cultures. You can add regional holidays to specific members of your team without impacting others.
The days will be blocked out on their schedules and the holiday name and location displayed when you hover over the date.
💡 Here's a tip: You can manually override a public holiday and schedule a task by clicking on the day on the person's schedule. It'll count as overtime in the reports.
To apply a holiday to your entire team, regardless of their location, use the custom holidays option.
💡 Here's a tip: Individual vacations, sick leave, or personal time can be added directly on the Schedule. See this article for more info.
- Scheduling a holiday will overwrite any existing tasks scheduled for that date.
- Public holidays will be scheduled for the current year and the next year.
- Deleting a set of public holidays will remove the holidays from the associated peoples' schedules.
- You can change the public holidays group a person is a part of the from the Status tab within their profile. People can belong to more than one group.
- Holidays added before the public holidays feature became available will appear under custom holidays.