Security and privacy are a vital part of Float. Here's how we protect yours:
- We are hosted by Google Cloud Platform.
- Google Cloud standards, regulations, & certifications can be reviewed here.
- Since launching Float, we've maintained a 99.5% uptime!
- Our status page displays the current status of Float, as well as a history of our system metrics.
- We support AES 256-bit encryption and TLS 1.2.
- We are PCI compliant and don’t store credit card information.
- We one-way encrypt all passwords.
- We routinely perform vulnerability audits through an objective third-party.
- We've designed Float to make it easy to decide who has access to the different sections of your account. Check out the permissions available in Float here.
The implementation of GDPR has resulted in enhanced privacy rights for individuals and increased responsibilities for record keeping. Whether you're a business with EU clients or a European-based customer, we've got you covered.
We've spent the past few years increasing our customer data and privacy protections, including providing access to export your data whenever you need to.
Privacy Shield Certification
We are officially compliant under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks. In addition to GDPR compliance, this furthers our ongoing commitment to your privacy and security and the transfer and use of your personal data. Read more about the Privacy Shield program here.
If you have any specific concerns or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.