Security and privacy are a vital part of Float. Here's how we protect yours:
- We are hosted by Rackspace Cloud services—the #1 managed cloud company—located in Chicago, IL, USA.
- Rackspace Security Certifications and Standards can be reviewed here.
- Since launching more than four years ago, we've maintained a 99.5% uptime!
- Our status page displays the current status of Float, as well as a history of our system metrics.
- We support AES 256-bit encryption and TLS 1.2.
- We are PCI compliant and don’t store credit card information.
- We one-way encrypt all passwords.
- We routinely perform vulnerability audits through an objective third-party.
- We've designed Float to make it easy to decide who has access to the different sections of your account. Check out the permissions available in Float here.
Our legal and engineering teams have an action plan underway to ensure we meet the GDPR compliance requirements well ahead of the May 25, 2018 deadline. The security and privacy of our EU customers is paramount. The good news is, the steps we've taken in the past years to protect your data and privacy, including providing you access to export your data at any time, ensures we're very well positioned to meet these measures.
If you have any specific concerns or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.