Security and privacy are a vital part of Float. Here's how we protect yours:
- We are hosted by Rackspace Cloud services—the #1 managed cloud company—located in Chicago, IL, USA.
- Rackspace Security Certifications and Standards can be reviewed here.
- Since launching more than four years ago, we've maintained a 99.5% uptime!
- Our status page displays the current status of Float, as well as a history of our system metrics.
- We support AES 256-bit encryption and TLS 1.2.
- We are PCI compliant and don’t store credit card information.
- We one-way encrypt all passwords.
- We routinely perform vulnerability audits through an objective third-party.
- We've designed Float to make it easy to decide who has access to the different sections of your account. Check out the permissions available in Float here.