The right-click menu helps you make quick adjustments to the schedule. From the schedule, right-click and select one of the following options from the menu (shortcuts are shown in brackets):
- Add/Edit task (A or Esc to return to this mode).
- Replace (R) all tasks scheduled within the duration of a new task. Previous tasks are deleted.
- Insert (I) a task. All existing tasks will be pushed back the equivalent number of days.
- Split (S) a task. All tasks in the selected day split to the left. Tasks must cover at least two days in order to be split.
In addition to the right-click menu shortcuts above, the following keyboard shortcuts are available:
- Add new task (T)
- Add new person (E)
- Add new project (P)
- Search/filter (F)
- Jump to today's date (/)
- Close popup (Esc)
- Undo (Ctrl + Z)
- Move to archive (Ctrl + J)
To bring up the shortcuts menu, hold "Shift"+"?" within your account.