Multi-select actions help you keep your projects up-to-date and organized. From the Projects page, hold Shift and select one or more projects. When selected, the project(s) will be outlined in blue, and the number selected will appear at the top.
Clicking on this count will reveal the following multi-select options:
- Move to Client - Assign a different client to an existing project.
- Move to Archive - Make completed projects read-only.
- Add / Remove Tags - Bulk add or subtract project tags.
- Clone (Copy) - Create project ‘templates’ by cloning existing projects.
- Delete - Obliterate all matter associated with a project.
When cloning a project, existing project tasks on the schedule are not copied.