Features and Updates:
- The Activity Feed has arrived! Accessible from the top right of every page, the activity feed shows changes made to the schedule as they occur, ensuring that you stay up to date on what’s happening and when. Find out more on our blog.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed an issue where the start/end dates were not appearing blocked out in the my schedule view.
- Addressed a problem with charts not resizing to fit the browser screen in reports.
- Corrected an issue preventing the start/end date from being the same for an all day time off task.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the task popup to go haywire when setting a repeating task to every 2 weeks.
- Corrected a repeating task issue that was causing the tasks to revert to their original state and duplicate when the schedule was refreshed.
- Addressed an issue causing tasks without specific times to transition into tasks with specific times when the insert function was used.
- Fixed a problem preventing the schedule from loading in Safari 9.1.
- Corrected an issue causing the fields on weekend dates to stay red when tasks were dragged across them. Appologies to our non-color blind users for that one.