Features and Updates:
- We've launched a new Float Slack app to help keep track of changes that occur within your account. Set up instructions can be found here.
- We've sunset the task priority star option. Float's improved logic to drag tasks to the top or bottom of the day, or set a specific time, mean there’s no longer a need to select the priority star.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Added a new set of POST/GET options for API v3.
- Improved the task display label for tasks that are one hour or less. Task information now displays for all tasks at medium zoom and zoom out level where applicable.
- Corrected an issue causing tasks to go underneath other tasks on the Schedule page instead of below.
- Fixed a problem with duplicating tasks when the weekends were hidden.
- Addressed an issue with the people count not updating when a person was archived.
- Corrected a problem with long people names, project names, job titles, emails, and departments exceeding the popup window. Apologies to Samir Nagheenanajar, a programmer at Initech.
- Fixed an issue that caused the client box to remain empty when a new project was created from the navigation bar at the top of Float.
- Addressed an issue with time off tasks not displaying from the Activity Feed while in the My Schedule view.
- Corrected an issue causing no Activity Feed information to display when a person and time off were searched for in combination.