We've made scheduling tasks and keeping track of your team's projects easier than ever before with the release of our new iOS app. Check out how it works below:
- Tap in the schedule or hit the green add button to start scheduling.
- Enter your task information and set a length the same way you do in the web version of Float.
- In addition to adding tasks and time off for your team, you can quick-add projects from the task pop-up.
- Our powerful search is available across all pages of the mobile app.
- You can keep track of the latest schedule changes made to your account from the activity feed.
- Refresh any page by swiping down on your screen.
- The Float app is designed for use on iPad and iPhone 7 and above.
- Dragging/dropping and the right-click tools are not supported.
- In addition, adding/editing people, editing projects, and viewing the Reports page are not currently available via the app.
- Members with View: Their Schedule access will only see the schedule and the activity feed.