We've made scheduling tasks and keeping track of your team's projects easier than ever before with our iOS app. Check out how it works below:
- Tap in the schedule or hit the green Add button (+) to start scheduling your team.
- Enter any relevant task details and then click Done to add the task to the schedule.
- In addition to adding tasks and time off for your team, you can also quick-add projects from the task menu.
- Our powerful search is available across all pages of the mobile app.
- Click the Filters & Sorting tab to change the date range or sort your schedule.
- You can keep track of the latest schedule changes made to your account from the activity feed.
- Refresh any page by swiping down on your screen.
- Dragging/dropping and the right-click tools are not supported.
- Adding/editing people, editing projects, and viewing reports are not currently available via the mobile app.
- Members whose access view is set to "Their schedule" will only see the schedule and the activity feed.
- The iOS app is designed for use on all of the latest iPad and iPhone devices (5th Generation iPad/iPhone 7 and above).
Take your team on the go by downloading the Float app from the App Store!