Multi-select actions help keep your projects and people up-to-date and organized. From the Projects or People page, hold Shift and select one or more projects/people. The selected items will be outlined in blue, and the number selected will appear at the top.
Clicking on this count will reveal the following multi-select options:
- Move to Client - Assign a different client to an existing project.
- Move to Archive - Make completed projects read-only.
- Add / Remove Tags - Bulk add or subtract project tags.
- Clone (Copy) - Create project ‘templates’ by cloning existing projects. When cloning a project, existing project tasks on the schedule are not copied.
- Delete - Obliterate all matter associated with a project.
- Move to Department - Assign a person to a specific department.
- Assign to Project - Assign one or more people to a project.
- Move to Archive - Removes person from the Schedule. Archived people do not count as paid licenses.
- Add / Remove Tags - Bulk add or subtract people tags.
- Delete - Obliterate the person.