If you're a Scheduled user, you can export your Float tasks to your favorite calendar app (Google, Apple, Outlook) using the iCal subscription link found within your profile.
Here's how to get started:
- Select My Info from the global nav at the top of Float and click Integrations.
- Copy the iCal link and paste the URL where requested in your preferred calendar app. The default calendar name will appear as "Float Schedule".
- Your new calendar will automatically sync with Float going forward.
- Only tasks from the last three months are imported to your calendar app. If a task start date is more than three months old, it will not appear.
- Google and Outlook calendars typically sync every 24 hours, while Apple allows you to set the refresh rate when subscribing.
- Tasks cannot be edited within the calendar app. All changes must be made within Float.
- iCal currently ignores Float non-work days (e.g., weekends and holidays). If a single task runs from Friday to Monday, and the default non-work days are Saturday and Sunday, the task will pass through the weekend.
- Tasks must be set to a specific time in Float in order to appear at that time in your calendar app. Otherwise, they will appear as all day events.